How do you measure success for an admin in quantifiable numbers? What goals does an admin need to set and how do you know if those goals have been met?
Here are 20 examples of measurable goals you can set and track in much the same way that agents track dials, contacts, appointments, and contracts closed. Tracking these metrics can be used for quarterly or yearly employee reviews. You and your agent may even decide to implement a bonus salary structure based on the performance outcome of these numbers.
- Be mentioned by name 50% of the time in online reviews.
- Acquire online reviews from 80% of those people who do business with your team.
- Ask for referrals three times during the transaction.
- Get 500 Likes on the team’s Facebook business page.
- Get engagement (likes or comments) from 10% of the people who follow your Facebook business page.
- Increase new visits to your team’s website by 10% each quarter.
- Get 100 registrations through your lead capture system every month.
- Keep track of how many times you give any part of your job back to the rainmaker. Work to decrease that number until you get to five or less every month.
- Attend 5 training sessions every month. These could be in person or through a webinar.
- Read 1 book every month that will help you do your job better. Report what you learned to your rainmaker.
- Give 1 referral a month to someone on the team.
- Keep track of how many times you complain out loud to someone on the team. Work to decrease that number until you get to five or less every month.
- Set a budget with your rainmaker and make sure the team stays on budget every month.
- Calculate how long it takes you to put a home on the market, process a contract, or complete all marketing activities. Work to get that time down.
- Contact all vendors and negotiate a 10% decrease in what you are paying for those services.
- Minimum of 3 contacts per day with current clients.
- Agent receives no more than 2 calls about a current transaction.
- Admin protects agent’s lead generation time and allows no outside disruptions that are within his/her control.
- Admin tracks agent’s contacts/appointments/contracts and compiles a report every week.
- Complete a 4-1-1 every week and accomplish 90% of the tasks and goals that are written on it.
Do you have goals you are responsible for meeting? Tell us about them in the comments! Have questions? My inbox is always open: egilbert AT kw DOT com.